Tuesday 24 January 2012

I'm going to the 2012 70.3 Timberman triathlon

The flights and hotel are booked and now I just need to actually enter the competition. I do wonder whether I should have done that in reverse however.

Regardless, for 2012 I'm going to complete a 70.3 triathlon and become half an Ironman at the Timberman Ironman 70.3 triathlon.

It's a life goal to become a 'full' Ironman and this 70.3 is a major step towards achieving that goal. I can already run half marathons without trouble and I think I can get the cycle mileage in too. I'm coming on leaps and bounds on the swim too.

I also have an Olypmic triathlon to complete in June too, so that's another step in the training ladder towards my goals too.

Quite excited about it all really. More training updates and thoughts to come soon no doubt; for example, what the hell do I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment