Thursday 29 December 2011

New Year's resolutions

I'm not a big fan of resolutions, in fact I'm not a big fan of calendar events at all really. But that's beside the point. What is important is that when I see an issue, I like to react and make changes. Changes based on my current circumstances and the issues that face me.

It's timely that I want to make changes in my life at the turn of a New Year.

What do I want from 2012?

Actually I probably need to look back at 2011 and think what I don't want:
  • To feel slow
  • To be average
  • To miss out on opportunities
  • To accept my circumstances

Nothing really earth shattering there and I'm sure most if not everyone could agree with at least a few of the thoughts up there. But if I apply them to my life, my home, work and goals, then it starts to take a little more shape.

More thoughts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment